We are always keen to hear from people who are interested in joining our team, whether in our London, Wantage, West Malling or Brighton offices.
Over the past five years Philip Pank Partnership has significantly changed and improved its approach to staff training and development. While continuing with our policy of allocating each member of staff a training budget we have improved, extended and broadened access to training opportunities.
Our recruitment and training policy calls for us to recruit suitably qualified and experienced staff to assist the practice to carry out our services. We use a variety of criteria to establish the most suitable candidate. We provide a high degree of self empowerment, an autonomous but supported workload and good salary terms. As a result staff turnover at PPP is very low. We place enthusiasm, flexibility and social skills as high as experience and qualifications, as we can provide training to supplement any shortage of the latter, but the former qualities are paramount in the successful integration of the individual into the office and his/her interface with our Clients.
Key factors attracting quality staff:
- Four offices providing good geographical coverage without the need for huge commuting distances
- Good salary and holiday terms
- Excellent reputation within the industry
- Good training systems particularly for RICS qualification
- High level job satisfaction and a low rate of staff turnover
- Very flat management structure with no “glass ceilings”
- Open approach to staff selection, concentrating more on “fit” than merely paper qualifications
- Medium sized business providing a “family” atmosphere
- Relaxed management style and flexible approach to staff needs
We welcome CVs from people interested in joining PPP (email to firstname.lastname@example.org)