Philip Pank Partnership was initially founded as a firm of Chartered Quantity Surveyors with their main head office in Central London.
The Practice origin in Norwich but with growing demand in the 1950, the focal point shifted to London and the South East of England, and where it has been established since 1956.
The need for staff based in the South East led to the opening of our regional offices in Oxfordshire (opened in 1997), Kent (2003) and Brighton (2014).
In the early years, our business was driven mainly by social housing and pension fund commissions, and we are still working with the majority of our original clients to this day. This illustrates our reputation for mutual trust, reliability and performance, as well as our expertise in identifying, understanding and fulfilling our clients’ needs and targets.
The Practice has over the past 30 years evolved into a multi-disciplinary practice providing a range of consultancy services to the construction industry (see Services tab for further information).